Saturday 16 April 2011

Competition: Sinclair Impressions

Hello!

A slightly different type of post today.

I'm running a competition over the next fortnight, giving you the opportunity to record and send me your best Elliot Sinclair impression.  The winner of the competition gets to step into the shoes of Dr. Sinclair, the father of time travel, for the remake.

I'd like you to use the following piece of dialogue in your impression.

"I know the one place in all of Sector Three with the best view of the Capitol Building.  And from that place, with a weapon of my own devising, I will assassinate the Cyrollan delegate myself."

Either comment on this post, or email me at AndrewCurry2 at googlemail dot com. Closing date for entries is Sunday 1 May at 12:00 midday GMT.

For inspiration, use the following video, time reference of 09:00. I did not create or upload this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment