Wednesday 15 June 2011

Project Update: 15 June 2011

Hello!

Since it's almost a week since I last posted, I thought I'd put this up to reassure you that I'm a) still here and b) myself and the team are still working on the project.

We're heavily into the concepting/scriptwriting part of the project now, and things are moving along apace.  However, there are elements of the project that I don't want to reveal before release, therefore posts might be a little more sporadic from now on.  There's a few surprises in the pipeline that I don't want to give away, and that's what we're working on at the moment.

As/when I can put images/story sections up on here, I will :)

I'd also just like to say a big thanks for sticking with the project so far, I really appreciate the support!

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment